Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Brennan's Comments


My dad’s dream job was to play for the Steelers. He hated country music. My dad really likes cats. My dad loves to camp and hike and fish and the outdoors. His favorite basketball team was the Celtics. His favorite baseball team is the Cincinnati Reds. My dad is really good with little kids. My dad got his first cat when he was five. He had a really cool atomic watch that told the exact time and ran on solar power. He coached our flag football team. He drank a lot of water. We was really smart. He hated emptying the dishwasher. My dad was a terrible dancer. My dad really likes animals. My dad is a very honest kind person who taught me a lot of things and I love him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite stories about your dad and cats is when you mom told me that he potty trained the cats to go on the toilet...Love it!!

Tucson Mom said...

Thank you for giving me some insight about your dad! I would never have guessed him for a cat lover. :)
Michelle Nielsen

TucsonBrowns said...

Brennan, You are like your Dad. Quiet and smart. You are always, kind, too. Your Dad always impressed me because when we would be at Cub Meetings he didn't have a lot to say, but when he did speak up, he was always right on the money (and funny, too)! Thanks for sharing. I had no idea about the cats, either!

Anonymous said...

You mentioned that your dad was good with kids. I saw that a lot. He was always playing around with Pearson and Jackson. I remember him teasing Pearson at a meeting once by tapping him on his shoulder and then acting like nothing happened. It was fun to watch him play with the kids like that.
Nelson Brown

Anonymous said...

I get the idea that your dad liked sports. My dad liked to watch sports on TV and if your dad was like mine he got a little worked up and would give lots of advise to the players and referees. Watching and participating in sports are fun memories. I think your dad is still cheering for you so you will never be without a cheering section.

Nathan said...

Brennan, I think its so neat that you and your Dad had such a good time together talking about sports. I remember how excited you were to watch the draft. I always thought the draft was kind of boring but some how you and your dad turned it into something quite exciting. Not only did your dad leave behind a legacy of love but he also left behind a family of Steeler fans. I've noticed that you've started to wear your dad's watch. It looks like a really nice watch. With it running on solar power it should last a very long time.